Monday 29 August 2011

Word Imperfect

I suppose I ought to begin this with some form of introduction, however, my usual aptitude with words seems to be failing me of late, and so this introduction is likely to be extremely poor.
I have recently returned home from university due to severe mental illness, currently classified as depression and anxiety, however, potentially a whole different diagnosis is required. I am hopefully soon to discover what it is that plagues me daily, and this blog is going to be my way of expressing my thoughts and feelings about what I am going to go through this year whilst I attempt to get better; to become happy. I don’t know how this is going to go. To be honest, I am scared; terrified, of what is going to happen this year, and that’s why I want to write it all down here. Just to have somewhere to vent, to write things down, because I like writing things down. Even if it’s not very eloquently. At the moment I’m just waiting for a referral to the primary mental health team. I’ve been waiting over two weeks now and I’m getting rather anxious that I haven’t heard anything yet. Hopefully I’ll hear something soon. Then maybe things will start to happen. Because I’m getting sick of waiting, of not knowing.
One thing, however, that will always keep me strong is Jesus; He is my Lord and Saviour and He loves me (even if I sometimes forget that fact).
Anyway. I guess that’ll do for an initial introduction. I’m tired now. I’m tired a lot. Maybe I’ll write something else soon.
KV

No comments:

Post a Comment